We provide commodities and bullion trading services through our subsidiary Sunflower Combroking Pvt. Ltd., main member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX).
Investor can trade, hedge and take delivery (optional) of Bullion (Gold, silver & Platinum), Metal (Aluminium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Zinc, Nickel), Oil and Oil Seeds (Crude palm, Kapasia, Khalli, Refined Soya, Soya bean) Fibre (Kapas & Cotton – 29mm), Energy (Crude Oil, Natural Gas, ATF, Brent Crude, Gasoline, Heating oil, Natural Gas), Cereals (Barley, Wheat, Maize Feed), Spices (Cardamom & coriander), Pulses (Chana), Plantations (Rubber), and Other products (Almond, Guar Gum, Guar Seed, Mentha Oil, Potato, Sugar etc.)
Trading options we provide;
- Offline trading; wherein our dealers executes your trades on your requests
- Online trading; on your personal computer / laptop, enables you to trade at your ease and comfort
- Mobile trading, trade while you are on the move, you are always connected with the market & ready to execute trade to grab right opportunity of fluctuating market.
- HNI Trading Desk, we provide you dedicated dealer, with personalised phone lines and messenger service, it gives you priority over other clients and you need not wait on busy dealers / phone lines.
- Corporate Trading Desk, our well trained dealers having sound knowledge of bulk order execution at right price are waiting for your call to execute your trades.
|Special Session:Monday to Friday: 9:45 a.m. to 9:59 a.m.
Special Session (order cancellation session) is held to cancel the pending orders prior to opening of market
|Normal Session:Monday to Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
(up to 11:55 p.m. on account of day light savings typically between every November and March of the following year)
|Agri-commodities are available for futures trading up to 5:00 p.m. whereas other commodities such as Bullions, Metals, Energy products and International referenceable agri-commodities as notified by FMC are available up to 11:30 pm / 11.55pm.|