How to start?
- Open Trading and Demat Account with any Equity Broking House/Sub Broker of registered Broking House
- You have option to trade on either BSE or NSE or on Both in following segment(s):
- Equity Cash
- Equity Derivatives
- You can call your sub broker/broker to trade on your behalf thro electronic terminal
- You can also have terminal at your home, in your personal computer/laptop
- Once account is opened, you can start trading with as low as INR 5000-10000 (or any other amount you and your broker decides)
- You can also plan with monthly and regular investment , it is called SIP, Systematic Investment Plan
Market Timings are:
- It opens at 9.15 am and closes at 3.30pm
- You can buy at 9.15 and sell before 3.30 same day, it is called intra-day trading
- You can buy on any working day (Monday to Friday), and sell on any other day, after month or years, it is called positional trades/investments
Factors affecting Stock Market:
- Government Policies : Economic/Industrial etc
- Government Budget
- RBI Policies
- Weather: Mainly monsoon, delay in monsoon adversely affects this market
Factors affecting stock of any particular Company:
- Govt policy, favourable/non favourable to particular industry/company
- Cost of Raw Materials
- Supply and demand
- Change in promoters
- Change in Public demand and so on
General tips to trade in stock market:
- Buy when there is maximum pessimism in the market and Exit at euphoria
- In bullish period, ride on rally and exit as and when your desire profit arrives
- Always enter into this market, with long term vision, and with fixed % return you desire in one year/6 months/2 months
- Know your company before you invest into it, because by buying stock, you are becoming partner of that company and as a partner, you should know business of the company, its past performance, future plans and risk factors involved.
- On an average, stock market gives annualized return of 15% (bank Fds give 9%)
- Gain received from Investment made in equities for more than 1 year by any individual is Tax free.
You can open account with Sunflower Broking or any other stock broker you know. to open and account with us click here
Investment in stock market is subject to all market risks involved. Investors always gain, Gamblers loose.