Sunflower Broking provides end to end service to Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) for getting listed on SME platform of Exchange.
Why a company should opt for SME platform:
- To Arrange low cost apital for Growth, Innovations and Acquisitions
- Providing Exit route to VC/PE/Risk Investors
- To attract new profile of Institutional Investors/PE Players to invest into the company
Benefits of SME Platform:
- Easier to list on Exchange
- Lower cost, time and efforts to get listed
- 100% underwriting (ensures that issue is fully subscribed)
- Easy to migrate on Main Board of exchanges after attaining serious size
Benefits of getting Listed
- Owners can raise equity capital for growth and expansion in a cost effective manner.
- Visibility to attract investors to spot your company to invest into it
- long term Capital Gain tax benefit and Exit Route available to investor and promoter both
|Tax Benefits||Shares listed on BSE SME||Unlisted Shares|
|Long Term Capital Gains Tax||
20% after indexation.
|Short Term Capital Gains Tax||
- The Company shall be incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956
- The post-issue paid up capital of the company shall be at least Rs. 1 crore.
- Net worth (excluding revaluation reserves) of at least Rs.1 crore as per the latest audited financial results.
- At least Rs.1 crore as per the latest audited financial results
- Distributable profits in terms of Section 205 of the Companies Act 1956 for at least two years out of immediately preceding three financial years (each financial year has to be a period of at least 12 months). Extraordinary income will not be considered for the purpose of calculating distributable profits.
or The net worth shall be at least Rs.3 crores.
For complete procedure and initial screening of your eligibility , please fill this form and send us, our team will get back to you within 24 hours.